I am trying to revive the "Slashers Reunited" so all of the Glosters Veterans can come together, not restricting it to Facebook users.
To that effect I have already imported over 200 members into the site from the details that I inherited and most those on that list would have received an email with their log in details for the site. Unfortunately, some 30 odd of those did not have an email address on record and therefore, unsurprisingly, did not receive the email.
So once registerd and logged in, what then? You will be able to see items not open to the public, a new item will appear in the top menu "Slashers Reunited" from there you will see various items. These are;
- Nominal roll - this shows everyone who is registered onto the website
- Your profile - surprisingly shows your profile
- Slashers Wall - This is an area where you can interact with each other.
- Edit your profile - need I explain this one?
- On some pages you wil be able to leave comments once logged in.
Cookies are short reports that are sent and stored on the hard drive of the user's computer through your browser when it connects to a web. Cookies can be used to collect and store user data while connected to provide you the requested services and sometimes tend not to keep. Cookies can be themselves or others.
There are several types of cookies:
- Technical cookies that facilitate user navigation and use of the various options or services offered by the web as identify the session, allow access to certain areas, facilitate orders, purchases, filling out forms, registration, security, facilitating functionalities (videos, social networks, etc..).
- Customization cookies that allow users to access services according to their preferences (language, browser, configuration, etc..).
- Analytical cookies which allow anonymous analysis of the behavior of web users and allow to measure user activity and develop navigation profiles in order to improve the websites.
So when you access our website, in compliance with Article 22 of Law 34/2002 of the Information Society Services, in the analytical cookies treatment, we have requested your consent to their use. All of this is to improve our services. We use Google Analytics to collect anonymous statistical information such as the number of visitors to our site. Cookies added by Google Analytics are governed by the privacy policies of Google Analytics. If you want you can disable cookies from Google Analytics.
However, please note that you can enable or disable cookies by following the instructions of your browser.
You don`t have permission to comment here!
Terms & Conditions